Nanoject II 纳升级微量注射器主机
英文名：Nanoject II Auto-Nanoliter Injector
|Fast||46 nL per second|
|Slow||23 nL per second|
|注射速度||Fast||46 nL per second|
|Slow||23 nL per second|
|倒空速度||Fast||230 nL per second|
|Slow||92 nL per second|
Nanoject II Auto-Nanoliter Injector
- Automated microprocessor controlled Microinjection Pipet delivering precise nanoliter volumes accurately
- Remote control and non-rotating plunger eliminates vibration allowing precise injection minimizing possible cell rupture
- Selectable Injection Volumes: from 2.3 nanoliters to 69.0 nanoliters in 16 increments
- Selectable Operating Speeds:
Fill Speed Fast 46 nL per second Slow 23 nL per second Injection Speed Fast 46 nL per second Slow 23 nL per second Empty Speed Fast 230 nL per second Slow 92 nL per second
- Supplied with sufficient borosilicate glass capillaries for preparing 400 injection tips, standard softening point 780°C
- Can be mounted on most micromanipulators
Note: Universal Adapter 3-000-024-A supplied with unit
- Separate Foot Switch available to allow hands-free operation
Each Nanoject II Auto-Nanoliter Injector comes complete with 200 borosilicate capillaries that can be pulled to the required tolerance together with a back filling needle and maintenance kit.
|3-000-204||Nanoject II Variable Volume (2.3 to 69 nL) Automatic Injector with Glass Capillaries (110V)|
|3-000-205A||Nanoject II, 220V, CE, Euro|
|3-000-206A||Nanoject II, 220V, CE, UK|
Note: Universal Adapter supplied with all the above units
|3-000-002-KN||O-Ring kit for Models 204, 205A, and 206A includes: 1 collet, 1 small O-Ring, 1 spacer, 1 compression O-Ring, and 1 Allen wrench|
|3-000-027||30 gauge, 2" Backfilling Needle|
|3-000-000-203-X||Pointed Plunger Wire|
Replacement Glass Capillaries
|Cat. No.||O.D (mm)||Length||I.D. (mm)||Pack|
This equipment is ready for use as received. It does require pulled capillary tips. It is essential that only the capillaries supplied or exact replacement capillaries are used for pulling micropipets.
- a. Injector head with cord.
- b. Control box.
- c. Power supply with cord.
- d. Capillary glass; 2 vials of 100 pieces per vial:
1.( 3.5" capillaries, 100 pcs. (Cat. No. 3-000-203-G/X)
2.(7.0" capillaries, 100 pcs. (Cat. No. 3-000-203-G/XL)
- e. Replacement O-ring kit with collet, standard. (Cat. No. 3-000-002-KN)
- f. 1 Allen wrench for replacing wire plunger.
- g. 1 30g x 2" needle for backfilling pipets. Cat. No. 3-000-027
The injector head should be mounted in a suitable micromanipulator or stereotaxic unit. Marzhauser model MM33 is quite suitable and frequently used. The aluminum barrel with the Drummond logo, provides an ideal clamping surface. Its diameter measures 11mm.The precise operation of the Nanoject II depends greatly on the use of tips prepared from the glass provided. We cannot guarantee that glass micropipets pulled from capillaries with other dimensions will work. Never attempt to use micropipets pulled from filament glass. Damage to the wire plunger will result and injection volumes will not be accurate.
Micropipet Pulling and Backfilling
The Nanoject II requires the use of pulled micropipets from the glass provided. Ideally, the tip size should be 10-30 microns in size. The capillary glass provided is produced from N-51-A material and has a softening point of 780º C. Many researchers pull the tips and then break them off with forcepts. This enables piercing the cell membrane much easier with no skipping. Once the tips are pulled, they must be "backfilled" with oil (or other non-compressible fluid) before attachment to the injector. Silicone or mineral oil is frequently used. Backfilling is facilitated by using the 30g x 2" needle and a syringe. Disposable spinal needles are also frequently used.
NOTE: THE NANOJECT II WILL NOT OPERATE PROPERLY WITHOUT BACKFILLING THE MICROPIPET.
1 Wire Plunger Removal
2.Wire Plunger Replacement
Zebrafish Microinjection Video - Condensed Version
Zebrafish Microinjection Video - Full Version